notice the little things


.

Jun 7, 2011

Weekend fun

Sage with Grandpa on the flying fox

We had a lovely visit on Saturday with L & R, and a little bit of sun. Sage wore his gorgeous, cosy vest & hat, knitted by his clever Great Grandma in Sydney.

Kids in their cubby

I've been looking on eBay for months for a second hand cubby for the kids. I found this one at the local oppy for $20, total bargain. Mum picked it up and assembled it for us. Lily & Sage have been braving the freezing weather to play in it. Both have awful colds, although the croup has passed. I'm keeping them very rugged up.

Our chickens have double in size and are almost 4wks old. They too will be getting used to their new house in the cold in a week or so. For now they are safe and warm in the laundry.

1 comment:

justine said...

Looks like a cool park!