
It has rained almost everyday for the past week, just beautiful to look at and listen too. But whilst it's raining the park is off limits leaving oodles of hours to fill with inside play. Lily and I have been doing play dough, drawing, painting, dancing & lots of playing. And of course quite a few trips to the library.
We went to Chaddy with Arwen and Mia on tuesday which was hard work with the 2 girls wanting to run off and get into everything they could see. Mum & Phoenix visited on Friday, which made Lily very happy as she often looks out the window hoping to see Bee-Bee (Phoenix).

Saturday I bought an awesome miele vacuum cleaner, after the hose on my old one could take no more gaffer tape to hold it together. I love to vacuum, it's such a satisfying job....oh no are these the pleasures in my life!
Stell worked outside alot on saturday preparing the area for the new 5000 litre water tank, and of course Lily had to hang out in the mud and rain with Daddy too.
On Sunday Lilian, Roger & Ingram came to help with the transportation and installation of the tank. Amazingly everything came together without a hitch & the rain didn't kick in until the last 10 minutes of the working day. Much hard work, digging, shovelling sand and putting plans into action. Happy to say it has been raining non stop all day today, lets hope our tank fills up. We're going to get a plumber in to hook it up to the washing machine & possibly the toilet. Many Tanks to all involved for their hard work & patience.

Lily loves the weekends at home as there's always a visit from her much loved rellies and Daddy doesn't go to work. Much more exciting than spending the day with just Mummy! Uncle Ings (Iggy) was the favourite yesterday, with Lily running around after him calling out "Iggy, Iggy" and trying to give him little pebbles and sticks. I didn't get any pics of the day, but check Lilian's blog soon for a few snaps of the tank.
Lily is building a great vocab, and will repeat almost any word she hears, she is starting to string a few words together too which is oh so cute. My belly continues to grow, grow & grow and I am starting to resemble Fat Albert! 3 months until the baby arrives & already I feel so much bigger than I did when Lily was born!


No comments:
Post a Comment