| Everything in it's place & a place for everything |
I pottered around today, cleaning out cupboards, wardrobes, de-cluttering the kids room, piling up things to donate to the oppy. I love that feeling of everything being sorted, the lost and found back where they belong, the odd socks gone & the too small clothes moved along.
Lily played on the balcony, constructing a make shift house to play in with her doll house family. It was pleasant enough for her to play outside for a couple of hours. Unlike yesterday when we were all stuck indoors for alot of the time due to the extreme heat, 41 degrees, certainly not my cup of tea. Our home stayed cool enough for us thankfully.
I made some pretty cushion covers for the loungeroom tonight, such an easy way to give the room a fresh look. I'll take some pics tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment