notice the little things
.
Aug 28, 2012
Bubbles & chickens
More garden fun today in the warm but breezy afternoon sun. Blowing bubbles and chasing chickens.
We took a drive to IKEA this morn and picked up our new bathroom sink, cabinet and mixer. Can't wait to see it in action in the bathroom, then the kids will be able to turn on the taps to wash their own hands. It's the little things that make a difference.
Lil's had her 4 year old immunisation today, she was so brave & somewhat excited too....until she felt the actual sting, she cried like a baby, which made me feel terrible. It was over in a flash and she was back to her usual strong self.
Next job on my list: filling out school enrolment forms for Lily, I had a tour with the Principal of the local school. Sage, I and her spent almost 2hours looking around the school & talking to teachers. I think we'll give it a go. Jo's 2 boys go there and they seem very happy. It also means I get to see more of my bestie at pick up and drop off :)
Lily is excited about the prep orientation which begins with a teddy bears picnic next week. It's another whole new little world for her, she's so ready & I'm so proud of her :)
Sagey will be at 3 year old Kinder next year, he too is very excited, he's so familiar with the Kinder and the routine I think he'll have a ball & also enjoy making some new friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment