| Lily & Sage picnicking in the Subi |
I have been busy, busy, creating my new blog simmonestar & online shop, and also preparing for my first market on December 10. I am so enjoying being crafty, it fills many of my waking & dreaming moments.
| Cecile & I reunited after 20 years! |
We also had a sleep over in Port Melbs, and celebrated Lilian's bday. It was really good to feel the unity among the family, and go to sleep hearing Stell, Ek , Roger & Lilian chatting together and drinking milo, reminded me of holidays in the old Tassie home.
August also marked the date of Ingram's 30 bday, so much we miss that lovely man, may his energy & enthusiasm live on in all of us.
| Liam & Sage play camping :) |
It's the weekend tomorrow, Yay Stell is home for a couple of days, we may go for a day out on Puffing Billy tomorrow, must wait to see what the weather will bring.
Hopefully sunshine saturday
No comments:
Post a Comment